Cannabis in Washington cannot be consumed in public view such as parks, sidewalks, etc. In addition, cannabis can not be consumed on private property where it is not authorized, such as hotels or indoor establishments. The use of marijuana is prohibited at The Point Casino and Hotel; including in the hotel rooms and on the casino floor.

Under the state-tribal marijuana compact, a tribal tax equivalent to the state excise tax must be applied to sales on Port Gamble S’Klallam lands. The retail outlet will be operated by NKDC which is a Section 17 Corporation wholly owned by the Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribe.

Patrons must be 21+ years of age to purchase, consume or possess recreational cannabis. To ensure your entry, have id ready at the door of our establishment. Identification must be a state id or license and must be up to date. We do not accept expired licenses.

In the state of Washington, public consumption of cannabis is illegal. You may face legal penalties and fines if you choose to enjoy cannabis in an area in public view regardless of the method of consumption. This includes state parks, walkways, roads, etc, as well as privately owned businesses such as hotels. The use of marijuana is prohibited at The Point Casino and Hotel; including in the hotel rooms and on the casino floor.

You can possess cannabis in a vehicle if it is not in an open container. However, consumption of cannabis is illegal in a motor vehicle, and it is also illegal to drive under the influence of cannabis. Cannabis is legal to possess and enjoy in your home.

It is illegal to cross state lines with cannabis, even if the state you are entering is also a legally recreational state. For example, you may not purchase cannabis in Washington and cross into Oregon with said product.

  • Flower – loose bud or rolled joints
  • Concentrates – wax, shatter, crumble, live resin and RSO
  • Vape cartridges
  • Edibles
  • Tinctures
  • Topicals
  • Paraphernalia

A number of factors go into the price of legal, recreational marijuana. The largest of which is tax, often totaling nearly 50% of the total retail price. Additionally, like many products, supply and demand can have a significant impact on wholesale and retail pricing.

No. All and any marijuana products that are purchased must be consumed in Washington State and may not be transported across state lines.

We can only accept valid, tamper-proof identification cards (containing holographic images) such as:

  • WDL’s
  • Passports
  • Military ID
  • Tribal ID’s (that meet state criteria- tribes listed below)
    • Cowlitz Indian Tribe
    • Upper Skagit Indian Tribe
    • Swinomish Indian Tribal Community
    • Nez Perce Tribe
    • Lummi Nation
    • Spokane Tribe
    • Skokomish Tribe
    • Stillaguamish Tribe
    • Kalispel Tribe
    • Suquamish Tribe
    • Nisqually Indian Tribe
    • Puyallup Tribe of Indians
    • Snoqualmie Tribe
    • Nooksack Indian Tribe
    • Confederated Tribes of the Chehalis Reservation
    • Muckleshoot Indian Tribe
    • The Tulalip Tribes

By State law, no marijuana products may be opened or consumed while on store property. This includes the parking lot.

Marijuana consumption is legal for adults in private locations such as residences in Washington State and Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribal lands. It is illegal to consume marijuana, concentrates or infused edibles in public places including streets, sidewalks, cafes, public parks, etc, or inside/outside any commercial enterprise on Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribal lands.

Consumption of marijuana on federal lands or properties is a federal crime. Violating these public-use laws may result in state or federal penalties, fines and possibly incarceration. Although it is legal to drive with marijuana in its original, sealed container, driving under the influence of marijuana is a crime.

Under the state-tribal marijuana compact, a tribal tax equivalent to the state excise and sales taxes must be applied to sales on Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribal lands.

Existing federal laws make it difficult for customers to use checks, credit cards, debit cards, or any kind of electronic payment system to buy recreational marijuana. Because of this, purchases at High Point must be made in cash at this time.

Yes, there is an ATM located inside the shop.

By State law, recreational purchases are limited to a total of:

  • One ounce of marijuana flower (Twenty-eight grams)
  • Sixteen ounces of marijuana edibles
  • Seven grams of marijuana concentrate, and
  • Seventy-two ounces of marijuana-infused beverages.

On the medical side you may purchase triple the amount of recreational:

  • Flower/Bud – 3 ounces
  • Solid Infused Edibles – 48 ounces
  • Liquid Infused Edibles – 216 ounces
  • Concentrates – 21 grams

No. Marijuana and products containing marijuana may only be sold by licensed retailers in Washington.

Now that recreational marijuana use is legal in Washington anyone over the age of twenty-one and with a valid form of ID can enter a licensed recreational marijuana store and legally buy marijuana.